[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion style=”modern” color=”chino” spacing=”4″ autoplay=”5″ active_section=”1″ collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”ABOUT OUR AXE TRAINER” tab_id=”1544827017533-a936eb9d-ba32″][vc_column_text]
- Supplement your training with hard-wearing this replica
- Closely duplicates the feel and size of its original counterpart
- Considerably safer to train with than the real thing
- Polehammer Trainer
- Period: 14th – 15th c.
- Source: Inspired by original pieces, this is the type of weapon that may have been used according to The Flower of Battle by Fiore dei Liberi (1400 ca.). The weapon can be mounted on a short or long haft for one or two handed use. Unlike our larger poleaxe, this hammerhead is backed by the infamous armour piercing ‘beak’ and crowned with a shorter spike. It also does not have the rondel protecting the hand, allowing the hand to slide right up to the head.
- Blade Cross Section: Spiked Hammer
- Overall Length: 39 cm
- Required Haft cross section: 30x30mm Square
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”REVIEWS” tab_id=”1607384817342-8ff814c7-e041″][vc_raw_html]JTVCcHJvZHVjdF9yZXZpZXdzJTVE[/vc_raw_html][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]