[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion style=”modern” color=”chino” spacing=”4″ autoplay=”5″ active_section=”1″ collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”ABOUT OUR WAR AXE TRAINER” tab_id=”1544827017533-a936eb9d-ba32″][vc_column_text]
- Supplement your training with hard-wearing this replica
- Closely duplicates the feel and size of its original counterpart
- Considerably safer to train with than the real thing
- Made of durable santoprene
- War Axe Trainer
- Period: 10th – 16th c.
- Source: Despite the name, this weapon was used throughout Scandinavia and the British Isles; most famously at the Battle of Hastings (1066). It remained in use for over 500 years, still borne in the 16th c. by the terrifying Gallowglass warriors of Shakespearean infamy, as well as in various other parts of Europe and Russia.
- Blade Cross Section: Broad Axe
- Overall Length: 18 cm
- Required haft cross section: 35 x 28mm oval
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”REVIEWS” tab_id=”1607384817342-8ff814c7-e041″][vc_raw_html]JTVCcHJvZHVjdF9yZXZpZXdzJTVE[/vc_raw_html][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]